Rachel here from Oh Hey There Rachel! Today I'm back with another guest blog post- the first in a series of interviews with our staff members. First up is stylist Aine Hogan. I interrogated Aine to find out what her top Siopaella picks are, and where she get's her style inspiration from...
1. What are you wearing today?
- My dress is from New Look (the Kids section.. the advantages of being short!) and my boots are from Office. I'm also wearing my favorite purple lipstick, 'Up The Amp' by MAC.
2. Describe your style in 3 words.
- Denim and stripes! It always comes back to these wardrobe staples.
3. Do you prefer highstreet or designer?
- A mix of both. That's what we're all about at Siopaella! Some of my favorite pieces came from here, from vintage shirts to an amazing black McQueen dress.
4. Where do you get your style inspiration from?
- I follow lots of style bloggers on Instagram. Some of my favorites include The Blonde Salad, Jessica Stein, Le Blog De Betty and Songs Of Style. I like following my favorite designers too to see how they put things together. I also love Alexa Chung! Of course, we have some amazing Irish bloggers/stylists too whose style I love, like Ciara O'Doherty, Courtney Smith and Anouska Proetta Brandon.
5. What are your top 3 picks from our Cecilia Street store?
- I love this See By Chloe yellow handbag, Alexander McQueen khaki jacket and these gold Isabel Marant shoes!
-Rachel Farrell x
For more blogs like Get To Know Us… check out our website at www.siopaella.com
Siopaella Designer Exchange
8a Crow Street
25a Temple Lane South
8 Cecilia Street