Are you getting ready to head back to college?If you’re moving into your new student digs soon, take a look at our Top 5 Decor Ideas in Siopaella to turn your dorm into your very own eclectic hideaway.
- Create a Gallery wall - We have these gorgeous prints from the Dublin based artist, John Frazer. Collect these scenes of Dublin to create your very own gallery.
What’s a gallery wall? Here’s an example we found from lovegrowswild.com.
- Bedouin Moroccan Metal Filigree Plate - Hang this gorgeous plate on your wall, place on a shelf, or feature on your table as a fruit bowl. These gorgeous embellished plates bring the ultimate eclectic feel to any space.
- Moroccan Pouffe - No cool hangout is complete without a colourful Moroccan Pouffe. It’s a way cooler alternative to the average beanbag (We may be bias but come see how good they look!)
- Moroccan Lantern - These beautiful lanterns are one of our favourite homeware items in Siopaella.
LED fairy lights would look great in these lanterns. We found this inspiration on makinglemonadeblog.com.
- Vintage Stag Antlers - These Stag Antlers are one of the most awesome decor pieces you can find for your college living room. It looks like something you might find in ‘The Dudes’ abode from the Big Lebowski.
Top Tip: Throws are great for covering couches, as wall hangings or even attached to the ceiling to bring that exotic look to your bedroom. We found this Tapestry Headboard idea on MrKate.com.For more College inspiration, check out our blog - Back to College Wardrobe Essentials.Find these homewares in our Siopaella stores and online at siopaella.com. Call us for more information on 01 532 1477.
Happy Shopping x