- Hermès Black Togo leather Birkin 35 with brushed palladium hardware
- Signatured front toggle closure
- Double rolled carrier handles
- Protective metal studs to base
- Leather lined interior with zip pocket & double slip pockets
- Serial code: 47 E in square
- From 2001
- Brought to the Hermés Spa in 2013
- Location: Our 29 Wicklow Street Store
- Comes with official paperwork, dustbag, box, lock & key
- Overall Condition: Good pre-loved condition - (would benefit from trip to Hermés Spa) heavy scuffing to leather at corners as shown, scratches to hardware particularly at studs as shown, wear throughout to leather all as shown
- Interior Condition: Very good pre loved condition - some scratches to base interior leather as shown, overall minor signs of wear
- Dimensions: (H) 10" (W) 13.75" (D) 7.25" Handle drop 4.5"
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the high value of this bag, international shipping / insurance / processing costs are not included in this price. Please contact us for information. BANK WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. Your order will be cancelled unless you contact us to arrange for payment and shipping.
Note: Please remember that most of the items we carry have been previously owned – we endeavour to provide detailed pictures and accurate written descriptions so please check them carefully and pay particular attention to the measurements. If you ever require additional photos please don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff who will be more than happy to send more to you.
SELL US YOUR BAGS!
Selling your designer handbags to Siopaella is easy! We're always buying designer pieces - please see our updated wishlists under the "Sell With Us" tab. Contact one of our Buyers directly on 089 617 0937 / 01 561 7874 or message us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can drop by our 29 Wicklow Street store in Dublin 7 days a week - no appointment is necessary if you have Wishlist items to sell :-)
Siopaella will offer clients not entirely happy with their purchase, a refund with 14 days of purchase - terms & conditions apply
Please visit our Orders & Returns section for more info
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
We offer next day delivery within the Republic of Ireland (Monday to Friday) - International deliveries will usually take between 3-10 business days