AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
PRODUCT TYPE: Hermès
VENDOR: Siopaella Designer Exchange
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
1984 Hermes created the iconic Birkin bag, named after singer and actress Jane Birkin. After hearing how she was struggling to find a good leather weekend bag, Jean-Louis Dumas, Hermes CEO designed this bag especially for her. All Birkin bags are handmade in France with each one taking 18 hours to complete. Birkin's have become a better investment than gold and are very rare.
- Hermès, blue/teal leather Birkin 35 with brushed palladium hardware
- Signature front toggle closure
- Double rolled leather carrier handles
- Protective metal studs to base
- Leather lined interior with zip pocket & double slip pockets
- Serial code: 122 N in square
- From 2015
- Location: Our 30 Wicklow St Store
- Comes with rain cover and dustbag
- Overall Condition: Very good pre-loved condition
- Interior Condition: Very good pre loved condition
- Dimensions: (H) 10" (W) 13.75" (D) 8" Handle drop 5"
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the high value of this bag, international shipping / insurance / processing costs are not included in this price. Please contact us for information. BANK WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. Your order will be cancelled unless you contact us to arrange for payment and shipping.
- Note: Please remember that most of the items we carry have been previously owned – we endeavour to provide detailed pictures and accurate written descriptions so please check them carefully and pay particular attention to the measurements. If you ever require additional photos please don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff who will be more than happy to send more to you.
- SELL US YOUR BAGS! Selling your designer handbags to Siopaella is easy! We're always buying designer pieces - please see our updated wishlists under the "Sell" tab. Contact one of our Buyers directly on 089 617 0937 or message us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can drop by our 30 Wicklow Street store in Dublin 7 days a week - no appointment is necessary if you have Wishlist items to sell :-)