Siopaella Sellers Terms & Conditions:
Siopaella must be given 48 hours notice for any bank transfer request.
- Consignor acknowledges that there may be a 14 day wait to receive funds as items can be returned within 14 days under EU law.
- The Consignor must clearly state all relevant information to Siopaella in written format for all bank transfers or PayPal transfers.
- Siopaella takes no responsibility for funds being sent to the wrong account if information provided by Consignor is incorrect.
- Siopaella is not responsible for the delay in payment due to technical issues on the part of your bank.
- If funds have not been picked up within one calendar year, then funds with-in the account becomes store credit and can only be used in store or online
- Consignor is over the age of 18.
- Consignor agrees that all items left in belong to him/her.
- If Consignor is not the owner of said pieces the consignor has been authorised by the owner of the items to sell said items, and will indemnify and hold Siopaella harmless from and against any claim arising from the sale of said items.
- Consignor agrees that all information written on Consignment Contract is accurate and correct.
- Consignor acknowledges that Siopaella may ask for proof of identification in forms such as passport or driving licence before agreeing to sell any items.
- Consignor agrees that prices given on initial appraisal whether by WhatsApp or email are only an estimate and may change once item has been seen in person.
- Consignor agrees that items brought in are all genuine items and not bought illegally or off a counterfeit site or seller.
- Siopaella only sell authentic items. If any item is found to be counterfeit, we reserve the right to charge a 100.00 euros administration fee per item prior to returning the item to you.
- All items consigned should be in freshly cleaned condition and free of personal effects and debris. If any items are dirty, we will charge the cost of 15.00 euros per item to the Consignor. We reserve the right to do so without notice to the Consignor. It is the Consignor’s responsibility to make sure items are clean when brought to us for sale.
- Siopaella does not under any circumstances accept damaged items. Where damaged items are sent to us, we reserve the right to charge the Consignor up to 25.00 euros for the cost of any repair which will either be deducted from the Consignor’s payout once the item sells or payable by the Consignor on collection of their item in the event that the item does not sell.
Cash Up Front:
The Seller acknowledges that Siopaella has the right to price items at their own discretion.
- The Seller agrees that the cash price given on the day is lower than that of a consignment price.
- The Seller acknowledges that their item might sell for more than what was discussed on the day and that the cash they received was calculated at the lowest rate their item may sell at.
- The Seller agrees that once signing the contract and leaving the store they cannot change their mind.
- The Seller acknowledges that once they have signed for their money the items belong to Siopaella.
- The Seller acknowledges that cash is not always available and at these times Bank Transfer or Paypal transfer will be facilitated.
Consignor agrees that Siopaella will set the prices on their items according to current market value.
- If Consignor has any questions with pricing they must let Siopaella know during the same business day of receiving the inventory list.
- If Consignor wants an inventory list this must be requested within 24 hours of items being left at Siopaella.
- Consignor agrees to leave items at Siopaella for a minimum of 4 weeks and up to 8 weeks beginning the date as stated on the contract.
- If Consignor wishes to remove his/her items before the 4 weeks is up then Siopaella have the right to request payment as per consignment contract.
- Consignor acknowledges that items may be reduced in sales as stated in consignment contract unless otherwise agrees by Consignor and Siopaella.
- Siopaella do not take any responsibility for consignor not knowing if his/her items have sold.
- It is at the Consignor’s discretion to get in contact with Siopaella once the 8 week consignment period is up.
- Consignor acknowledges that one payout is done at the end of the consignment period and not on a item sold by sold basis.
- Consignor agrees that as per contract any items that are priced at €50.00 or less will be automatically donated to charity if they have not sold within the 8 week consignment period.
- Consignor acknowledges that if any items over €50.00 have not sold after the 8 week period they must be collected or postage arranged.
- If returned items have not been collected one week after notice has been given to Consignor, then Siopaella hold the right to donate these items to charity.
- Consignor acknowledges there is a postage option and that the minimum fee for returning unsold items over €50 is €15.00. The return fee will be higher depending on the number of items being returned and their total value.
- Seller agrees that once store credit account is chosen they cannot change their mind.
- The seller acknowledges that Siopaella has the right to price items at their own discretion
- Seller acknowledges that once contract is signed the items belong to Siopaella.
- Seller acknowledges that the store credit can be used in any of Siopaella’s two stores or on the Siopaella website.
- Seller agrees that if store credit has not been used within one calendar month from contract date then the store credit can no longer be used.
- Seller acknowledges that at no point after the contract has been signed can they receive cash.
Reserved Right to Refuse Service:
- Seller acknowledges that Siopaella, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to limit, suspend or refuse service to any person found to have misused or to have violated these Siopaella Terms of Service or for any other reason.
Amendment of Terms:
- Seller acknowledges that Siopaella reserves the right to unilaterally revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time without notice to Customer.
- It is the customers obligation to check for any changes and updates to these terms and conditions
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.