Stylist / Consignment Assistant - Full Time
Ireland’s fastest growing designer resale company is expanding and looking for new talent! If you love dynamic work environments, styling customers and love fashion, then we might have just the role for you:-)
- We are looking for a committed individual who is wanting to grow with our consistently expanding company
- Must have customer service experience
- Extensive knowledge of major national and international fashion brands including luxury retailers
- Interest in social media and photography
- Bonus if you've worked at multi-brand organizations including Brown Thomas, Urban Outfitters, Arnotts and TK Maxx
- Sincere love of working with people and providing the best customer service experience possible
- Must be available Saturdays and Sundays
- Must LOVE dogs as we have two resident hounds
- Styling customers and providing fashion advice
- Keeping up to date with key fashion trends
- Keeping up to date and researching current high street and luxury store brands and respective prices
- Researching national and international fashion brands carried by Siopaella to ensure correct advice and knowledge is passed to customers
- Assisting in buying merchandise from customers / consignors both in store and at customers’ homes
- Preparing stock items for the shop floor and tagging, pricing and steaming merchandise as required
- General sales and customer service duties as required
- Assisting the Visual Merchandiser and Head Stylist that all store windows are professional and standards are being met
To apply for this position:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter detailing your salary expectations, availability, your qualifications and why you think you would be a great fit.
All applications may be sent in person to Siopaella, 25a Temple Lane South, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, or via mail to Siopaella, 8a Crow Street,Temple Bar, Dublin 2, or via email to ella <at> siopaella <dot> com
Position is available immediately.
While we appreciate everyone's interest in this position, due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant
Are you obsessed with all things digital?
Do you strive in fast-paced environments, jumping from one task to another?
Have you got experience in creating online content that people love?
Do you love fashion and reading about the latest trends?
This role will involve all things digital and fashion with a focus on developing our online presence, growing our social media audience and maximising ROI from web, social media, email, & online content. You’ll join a great team of 9 humans and 2 dogs who are responsible for marketing the largest growing resale business in the country, with 3 brick and mortar stores to boot and a goal to expand to more locations.
Responsibilities / Performance Objectives:
Content Creation: In assisting our Head Blogger, you will get the opportunity to show off your creativity and writing skills in the management and production of persuasive, engaging, or just plain entertaining blog posts, emails, videos and social media updates. You will also track marketing investment by program and category. Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive growth of online marketing channels.
Social Media: Networks like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter have become key resources in recent years, and as a result Siopaella’s presence on social media has become a key tool for our growing business. You will be tasked with building upon our existing online and social media strategy to take our social media community of over 48k to the next level. You will share your knowledge of all things digital with our buyers and stylists and manage / schedule posts for daily and weekly content programming across various social media platforms. You’ll brainstorm social media programs, contents and measure the impact of efforts through relevant monitoring tools and reporting. You’ll develop and execute targeted customer acquisition marketing campaigns with sound measurement to monitor and report on effectiveness, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI.
Email Marketing: If high open rates and community engagement gets your heart rate going, well this is the role for you. You’ll deliver relevant and engaging weekly emails to our various audiences through Mail Chimp – experience in this or similar content creation would be advantageous. You will also update and assist in expanding our current email customer database.
Website & Content Management: You will assist in updating content and assist in the development of siopaella.com, which was shortlisted for a 2016 FrockAdvisor Award for Best Online Store. You will create, edit and publish content on the site and resolve any issues that arise. Your ability to quickly and effectively manage updates and identify areas for improvement will be vital in driving quality traffic, improving conversions and generating applications for the business. Experience in content management systems is greatly advantageous.
Multi-Channel Campaigns: All of the above tasks come together in multi-channel campaigns. You will assist in the execution of campaigns that use social, search and traditional advertising to raise brand awareness, drive online traffic by prospecting existing connections and developing relationships with new consignors / sellers. These contacts include but are not limited to: stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, and individual consignors. You’ll monitor multi-channel acquisition campaigns for e-commerce businesses to meet monthly goals.
Evaluate, validate and measure the financial impact and effectiveness of sales & marketing initiatives aimed at consignors and customers: You will participate in ad-hoc analyses related to channel performance, conversion efficiency, marketing attribution and lifetime value to deliver performance insights and optimize planning & forecasting. You will also support future and planned business decisions by conducting financial analysis (ROI, etc.) and offer recommendations on business prioritization. You’ll analyze and report on campaign results, conversion rates, and other KPIs.
Photography: You will assist in the photography and help style a wide variety of products (i.e. clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories and jewelry). Siopaella processes over 100-200 unique items per week, so a person who is production oriented is key. Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom would be an asset.
Styling and Customer Service: Help the styling and sales team with various customer service duties and styling customers both in-store and online within our three locations as needed. At Siopaella we are lucky to have the most supportive and loyal customers in the business. You’ll be responsible for engaging with our customers both in-store and online and marketing our styling and closet clearout services.
Personal Development: Siopaella is all about innovation and empowerment so you’ll also be encouraged to offer and implement ideas for improving our marketing efforts. Every member of our team brings unique skills and a new perspective on what we do and you will be no different. Your skills and creativity will take the nuts and bolts mentioned above and mould them into the perfect role for Siopaella and for your career development.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- A love of all things online and social
- Familiarity with popular current social media channels including Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Considerable knowledge of the fashion industry with a keen interest in learning about the resale world and ethical fashion
- An honours degree preferably in Business and Marketing (or the equivalent) and an appetite to continue learning.
- A combination of the ability to think creatively with a commercial understanding
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills
- A keen interest in learning more about leading luxury fashion brands including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Celine and Hermes and being able to quickly research different models of bags and accessories
- The ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent online research skills
- An aptitude for technology with great analytical skills and high standards of customer service
- Interest in product photography
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and evenings
- Proficiency using Web Content Management Systems (CMS)
- 4+ year’s experience in paid social, display advertising, online marketing, and/or mobile marketing preferred.
This is the kind of job where the opportunities for growth are dictated by what you put in. If that’s what you’re looking for, then get in touch. Salary to commensurate with experience. Please send your CV along with a cover letter detailing your qualifications and why you think you would be a great fit. All applications may be sent in person to Siopaella, 25a Temple Lane South, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, or via mail to Siopaella, 8a Crow Street,Temple Bar, Dublin 2, or via email to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position!