Stylist / Consignment Assistant - Full Time
Ireland’s fastest growing designer resale company is expanding and looking for new talent! If you love dynamic work environments, styling customers and love fashion, then we might have just the role for you:-)
- We are looking for a committed individual who is wanting to grow with our consistently expanding company
- Min of 3 to 5 years of luxury retail sales experience within women’s fashion and accessories
- Extensive experience in styling customers in-store and providing honest and sincere advice
- Extensive knowledge of major national and international fashion brands including luxury retailers
- Interest in social media and photography
- Bonus if you've worked at multi-brand organizations including Brown Thomas, Urban Outfitters, Arnotts and TK Maxx
- Sincere love of working with people and providing the best customer service experience possible
- Must be available Saturdays and Sundays
- Must LOVE dogs as we have two resident hounds
- Styling customers and providing fashion advice
- Assisting with social media tasks as required which include snapchat, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube
- Assisting with website maintenance
- Assisting with product photography
- Keeping up to date with key fashion trends
- Keeping up to date and researching current high street and luxury store brands and respective prices
- Researching national and international fashion brands carried by Siopaella to ensure correct advice and knowledge is passed to customers
- Assisting in buying merchandise from customers / consignors both in store and at customers’ homes
- Preparing stock items for the shop floor and tagging, pricing and steaming merchandise as required
- Assisting Head Buyer at various buying trips both nationally and internationally
- General sales and customer service duties as required
- Assisting the Visual Merchandiser and Head Stylist that all store windows are professional and standards are being met
To apply for this position:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter detailing your salary expectations, availability, your qualifications and why you think you would be a great fit.
All applications may be sent in person to Siopaella, 25a Temple Lane South, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, or via mail to Siopaella, 8a Crow Street,Temple Bar, Dublin 2, or via email to ella <at> siopaella <dot> com
Position is available immediately.
While we appreciate everyone's interest in this position, due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Siopaella Internship Program – Various Positions
We have been successfully running our internship program which has seen students from all over Ireland, Germany and even France! Many of our interns and work experience students have gone on to work for Siopaella full-time, and to other companies including Penneys, Dunnes, Arnotts, COS, Reiss and Next. If you are looking to build your styling and / modelling portfolio, learn more about how to style customers in a fast paced retail environment, assist in social media / blogging and photography then get in touch with us – we may just have the platform for you to launch your fashion career!
Models for upcoming photoshoots and stock photography – Female and Male – Internship / Work Experience
We are looking for unsigned girls that are at least 5’5″ or above and guys at 5’11” or above. If you are wanting to gain experience in modelling and start building your portfolio, then this might be just the opportunity for you! Please send Siopaella one headshot, one profile shot, one smiling shot, one shot from the waist up and one full length shot with your contact details, age, height, bust, waist and hip measurements to email@example.com. Natural light is always best, with a clean face (ie minimal makeup).
Fashion Styling + Buying Internship / Work Experience
Are you studying fashion / styling and want to gain practical work experience? Then join our internship program which has been running successfully for the last 4 years! You will gain experience in all aspects of the business, from learning about buying, styling photoshoots, assisting with our social media campaigns, helping customers and visual merchandising. To apply, please indicate in your cover letter the timeline of your internship and preferred days to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend a minimum of 2 days per week over a 2 month period but of course this is flexible.
Photography Internship / Work Experience
Are you studying photography and want to gain practical work experience? Then join our internship program which has been running successfully for the last 4 years! You will gain experience in all aspects of photography, from product photography, street style shoots and stock photography. You will also assist with our social media campaigns, and website maintenance. To apply, please indicate in your cover letter the timeline of your internship and preferred days to email@example.com. We recommend a minimum of 2 days per week over a 2 month period but of course this is flexible.
Makeup + Hair Styling Internship / Work Experience
Are you studying makeup and hair and want to gain practical work experience? Then join our internship program which has been running successfully for the last 4 years! You will gain experience from doing makeup for our videos, street style shoots and stock photography. You will also assist with our social media campaigns, and website maintenance. We have been featured on Xpose, Ireland AM and RTE so there would be the opportunity to assist with these TV shoots should the opportunity arise during your internship. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.