Sell With Us
Cash Upfront for your Designer Bags & Accessories
Here at Siopaella we’re bag-ladies through and through. If you have any of the designer handbags on our wish-list i.e. Celine, Chanel, Hermes or Louis Vuitton we are more than happy to look through your closet clear-out
- Monogram canvas Vintage luggage with gold-tone hardware
- Smooth natural leather trim
- Double rolled handles, and flap top side handle
- Zip all round opening
- Cream fabric lined interior giving ample space
- Date Code: 884 VI
- Location: Our 29 Wicklow Street Store
- Overall Condition: Vintage pre-loved condition - all as shown, heavy scratches & scuffs to leather, "honeying" to handles, stiffness from age to zip
- Interior Condition: Good Vintage pre loved condition - mild odor, but overall well kept for vintage, minor signs of wear
- Dimensions: (H) 18″ x (W) 25″ x (D) 9″
Note: Please remember that most of the items we carry have been previously owned – we endeavour to provide detailed pictures and accurate written descriptions so please check them carefully and pay particular attention to the measurements. If you ever require additional photos please don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff who will be more than happy to send more to you.
SELL US YOUR BAGS!
Selling your designer handbags to Siopaella is easy! We're always buying designer pieces - please see our updated wishlists under the "Sell With Us" tab. Contact one of our Buyers directly on 089 617 0937 / 01 561 7874 or message us on email@example.com. You can drop by our 29 Wicklow Street store in Dublin 7 days a week - no appointment is necessary if you have Wishlist items to sell :-)
Siopaella will offer clients not entirely happy with their purchase, a refund with 14 days of purchase - terms & conditions apply
Please visit our Orders & Returns section for more info
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
We offer next day delivery within the Republic of Ireland (Monday to Friday) - International deliveries will usually take between 3-10 business days