Follow your passion, and sucess will follow you
Experienced Luxury Handbag Appraiser and Authenticator - Part Time
Ireland’s largest designer resale company is looking for new talent! We are looking for an experienced and confident Handbag Appraiser and Authenticator.
The responsibilities include authentication and intake of merchandise, entering accurate product information into our databases, and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, efficient typing, an eye for detail, familiarity with inventory databases.
- Ideally you have a minimum of 3 years of handbag appraisal and authentication experience
- Must be passionate about the vintage / resale industry and all things sustainable
- Extensive knowledge of major national and international fashion brands including luxury retailers - bonus if you have worked in a similar consignment store in Ireland or abroad
- You have strong organisational and time management skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- You are proficient in inventory software, databases, and systems
- You have a team player attitude, willing to go above and beyond at all times
- Sincere love of working with people and providing the best customer service experience possible
- Must be available 2 to 3 days per week, with one of the days being every Saturday
- You will receive incoming merchandise from consignors / customers
- You will examine products for authenticity, quality, etc., and process accordingly
- You will appropriately record and report any discrepancies
- You will enter data into an inventory control system, ensuring the accuracy of information
- You will follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- You will work with managers and other team members to ensure a successful product lifecycle from beginning to end
- You will build and maintain working relationships with current and potential consignors
To apply for this position:
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) detailing why you think you would be suitable for the role, along with your salary expectations. Thank you to everyone for your interest in this role but due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.